Sunday, January 18, 2009

It can't be a good sign...

that I stumbled into my first episode of writer's block just trying to come up with a name for my blog can it?

Journal keeping is not really my thing. I was dilligent through about the 1st half of my ALL ABOUT ME book when I was 8, but by the age of 14 when I received my Personal Management merit badge I learned that with 3 different pens I could accomplish in 1 sitting what otherwise would have taken 90 days!

My intention in setting this account up tonight is first and formost so that I can get on Amy's blog and add a comment. For that I still have 2 hours and 14 minutes (with the time change) left. Anything beyond that seems like a rather ambitious undertaking at the moment and not one that I'm going to fein a commitment to, but who knows where this might lead?

3 comments:

  1. I CAN'T WAIT!!! I would love to hear more about your chaos. Chad, that you would go to this much effort to give me my birthday wish completely makes my day. I sincerely hope that you will continue with blogging. You would be awesome at it. Thank you.
    BTW, those ALL ABOUT ME books were awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to Amy's comment. LOVE that you're taking a challenge. Can't wipe the smile off my face. Hope you keep it up as well - would love to "get to know you" again this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. since I'm the only one with boy scouts, I am dying laughing about the merit badge comment. I really don't think anyone actually took the full 90 days to record their log, but my kids didn't even switch out pens. They just tried writing sloppy and neat in a random order. By the way..Robby and Ryan skidded in with their Eagle packet submission just ten days before they turned 18........and they actually had to buy scout pants to go to their board of review in December. I'm sure you've got some hilarious stories to tell about scouting.

    ReplyDelete